Back in February, I posted a variety of ways that anybody could get a free pass to Affiliate Summit East 2012.
Anyhow, we are expecting about 4,500 affiliate marketers at Affiliate Summit East 2012, taking place August 12-14, 2012 in New York City, and a whole bunch of those people will be going for free.
We put set up a variety of ways to get a complimentary pass to Affiliate Summit. If you’re still looking for a pass, some of these have already passed, but others are still available.
- Race to Affiliate Summit East 2012: ten people will get free passes for exercising
- Flat Missy and Flat Shawn: check-in anywhere on Foursquare and follow a few simple directions for a free Networking pass
- Pay it Forward Merchant Endowment Program: free passes AND booths and tables are being given away
- Pay it Forward Scholarships: up to 50 passes to qualifying applicants who submit essays
- Affiliate Summit Ticket Sweeps: 50 passes given away through Facebook and Twitter
- Press Pass: free VIP pass for covering the conference
- Promotional passes on blogs: we provide many blogs with passes to give away in their own promotions
- Earn a pass on the Affiliate Summit forum: for every action you perform on the Affiliate Summit Forum, you can earn points
Please note that there are varying qualifications and stipulations with the free pass opportunities, so be sure to read the details.