We’ve received a lot of feedback in the past that the Q&A at the end of sessions was problematic on a number of levels.
So, the audience will be able to submit questions to the speakers via SMS, a phone or computer web browser, as well as Twitter at Affiliate Summit Central 2012.
It will be easy to ask a question in any of the full sessions on the first day of the conference – sessions on the second day will be shorter, and will not have time for Q&A.
Check out the agenda for Affiliate Summit Central 2012 and start thinking about the questions you’d like to ask.
If you’d like to ask questions in advance, here are links to sessions where you can ask questions:
- Keynote by Maribel Sierra
- Optimizing WordPress for Speed and Conversions
- The 7 Mistakes Killing Your Affiliate Program
- How to Turn Your Customers Into Affiliates
- Deals and Coupons and Vouchers – Oh My!
- Search Engine Optimization Q&A
- The Nitty Gritty of Affiliate Marketing Compliance
- Brainfluence Conversion: Turning Browsers Into Buyers
- Affiliate Playbook – 2012 Edition
Go ahead and ask a question and it should pop up moments later. If it doesn’t, let me know and I’ll give you a hand.