Affiliate Summit East 2012, taking place August 12-14, 2012 in New York City, provides fresh food buffet breakfasts and lunches on Monday and Tuesday, as well as Sunday snacks, to VIP and All Access pass holders.
That’s good news for the folks that have VIP and All Access passes, but bad news to the people that make all of those boxes for conference lunches.
Lunches will be running for 75 minutes to provide attendees with some downtime to grab some food, relax, and meet up with current and future business partners.
Here are examples of the planned menus for Affiliate Summit East 2012 (subject to change):
Sunday Afternoon Snack
- Coney Island Hot Dogs
- Large Soft Pretzels with Deli Mustard
- Assorted Rugalach
- Bowls of Roasted Nuts
- Freshly Popped Buttered Popcorn
- Fresh Cut Vegetables with Green Goddess Dressing
- Individual Yogurt Parfaits with Seasonal Berries & Granola
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit
- Granola Bars / Nutri-Grain / Cereal Bars
- Florida Orange Juice
- Scrambled Organic Brown Eggs
- Hickory Smoked Bacon & Griddle Potatoes
- Kashi and Kellogg’s Cereals
- Seasonal Fruit Salad
- House Baked Cinnamon Buns, Muffins, Croissants and Bagels with Cream Cheese, Fruit Preserves and Butter
- Freshly Brewed Superior Blend Coffee, Regular or Decaffeinated and Assorted Teas
- Fennel, Asian Green Beans and Golden Beet Salad, Yuzu Vinaigrette
- Grilled Vegetables, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Artisan Baked Breads
- Eggplant Caponata, Celery and Sicilian Olives
- Local Mozzarella Sandwich, Arugula, Roasted Peppers on a Picholine Olive Roll
- Tuna Salad Sandwich, Lemon, Mayo, Bibb Lettuce and Celery on a Pumpernickel Hero
- Grilled Chicken in Pocket Bread, Avocado, Frisee Lettuce, Grilled Red Onions and Chipotle Pepper Dressing
- Mezze Rigatoni, Grilled Chicken with Broccoli Rabe Pesto
- House Made Mini Pastries and Chocolates
Learn how to upgrade your pass.