Get an inside look at Affiliate Summit, the premier affiliate marketing conference, and hear what affiliate marketers have to say about the trade show with some highlights from Affiliate Summit East 2012 this past August.
The three day conference includes an exhibit hall with affiliate merchants, vendors, and networks, as well as dozens of educational sessions covering the latest trends and information from affiliate marketing experts.
There are also multiple keynotes at the conference.
The keynotes for Affiliate Summit West 2013:
There will also be a keynote panel on January 13 titled, Affiliate to CEO from Guys Who’ve BTDT.
Sit in on a conversation with affiliates who have grown from traffic arbitrage into building well-recognized, very successful businesses.
- Amanda Orson, Managing Partner, Lacuna Group LLC (Twitter @phillian) (Moderator)
- Brandon Adcock, Co-Founder, Direct Digital (Twitter @majorbta)
- Jason Akatiff, President, A4D (Twitter @smaxor)
- Mike Cojanu, CEO, WhatRunsWhere (Twitter @slightlyshady)
- Cyrus Lohrasbpour, Founder and CEO, LeanMarket (Twitter @Cyrus)
Affiliate Summit was founded by Missy Ward and Shawn Collins in 2003 for the purpose of providing educational sessions on the latest industry issues and fostering a productive networking environment for affiliate marketers.
Affiliate Summit West 2013 is taking place January 13-15, 2013 at Caesars Palace Las Vegas.