Affiliate Summit APAC 2019 Speaker Submissions are now open
We are looking for the best and brightest from major advertisers, brands, networks, technology providers, and affiliates, who can share their extensive knowledge of the everyday challenges that affect the APAC region. Before you submit your proposed topic, please keep in mind the criteria for all proposals:
We want to have the most engaging and progressive speakers at our events that involves the audience and keeps them on the edge of their seats! We also want speakers who breathes confidence and do not get overwhelmed when stepping on to the big stage.
We’ve launched a new process for programming the agenda and we’ll be proactively recruiting speakers based on the topics the affiliate industry wants to hear about, by conducting focus groups and surveys. All speakers and proposals will be judged using a score card and:
- Must have actionable takeaways with real data
- Must be presented by someone lively and engaging
- While we do like to be inspired, purely inspirational talks will not score highly
- And strictly no sales pitches
From our extensive research and discussions from our advisory board, we are actively looking for talks on the following topics:
Including, but not limited to, we are looking for submissions in:
- Personalization and transparency among affiliates and advertisers
- Mobile Apps and e-commerce
- The latest tracking data and innovations
- Strategies in promoting a new brand to the region
- Customer loyalty
We have a limited number of spots on the agenda for solution providers and vendors. There are many other ways to get involved - email James@affiliatesummit.com for more information.