Meet Carolina Millan - A Speaker at Affiliate Summit East 2018
We caught up with Carolina in the lead up to Affiliate Summit East. Carolina will be speaking about 'How to build your brand and generate leads with YouTube’. Catch her session on July 30 from 4:15 - 4:45pm. Carolina Millan is an Entrepreneur, Speaker, Investor and Digital Marketing Consultant from Chile. It wasn’t until 2012 that she had her major breakthrough with high ticket affiliate marketing. After years of trying program after program she cracked the code to making money online and now travels around the World, living life, working with clients and hosting Masterminds. She’s the founder of Social Ads Agency and Al Cuadrado Marketing & Branding, where she and her team provide Digital Marketing and Social Media Management & Growth services.
1) What will you focus on in your session? I’ll show people my YouTube channel and a few tricks and tactics to get the most out of their videos, as well as how to create better content for the platform.
2) Why do you think your session is important for delegates to attend? I believe video is the most powerful way to generate trust with your audience, and that all brands, Personal Brands and Corporate Brands should be using video in their marketing and content strategy. YouTube is also a huge platform right now and I will be sharing what’s been working for me.
3) How is your topic relevant to our industry? I’ve made hundreds of thousands of dollars from YouTube as an affiliate, so it’s definitely relevant!
4) What is the one thing you hope delegates get out of your session? I hope attendees walk out of this session knowing how to optimize their YouTube channels for better growth, how to add more value to their audience and how to make more sales!
5) Why choose this event as your platform to voice your findings? I believe Affiliate Summit is a relevant event for my industry, and this will be my second time speaking, so I’m very excited about it.
6) How do you plan on maximizing your time at the event? I’ll network with the people I care about that I know will bring me the most value and that I can give value to.
7) What is your favorite thing about Affiliate Summit? The variety of people who attend, the topics that are covered and the networking with old friends and new friends! There’s still time to register for Affiliate Summit East 2018 (https://affiliatesummit.com/events/ase18/#registration_hook) and you can also download our Sponsor and Exhibitor brochure (https://affiliatesummit.com/18e-sponsors/?event_id=34890) for more information on these opportunities.