Meet Misha Hettie - A Speaker at Affiliate Summit East 2018
We caught up with Misha in the lead up to Affiliate Summit East. Misha will be speaking about How to write e-commerce product descriptions’. Catch her session on July 30 from 2:45pm - 3:15pm. Misha Hettie is a copywriter and communications strategist a.k.a. sales-minded word nerd at Uncommonly Good Biz. She helps entrepreneurs and small business owners to look good, sound great, and make money online.
What will you focus on in your session? My session focuses on writing compelling product descriptions.
2) Why do you think your session is important for delegates to attend? Anyone who’s got an eCommerce store knows that writing product descriptions can be boring and hard - BUT! It doesn’t have to be. With just a few small tweaks, you can write great descriptions WITHOUT experiencing the pain of writer’s block.
3) How is your topic relevant to our industry? This topic is relevant for anyone who sells stuff online. If you want people to buy your products, you need good copy. Period.
4) What is the one thing you hope delegates get out of your session? Attendees will walk away with a recipe that makes writing product descriptions easy and fun. (OK, maybe not fun, but at least painless.
5) Why choose this event as your platform to voice your findings? I’m a big fan of the Affiliate Summit crowd - so many people and such great energy!
6) How do you plan on maximizing your time at the event? I like to pick key sessions to attend, and then focus on meeting new people the rest of the day. There’s still time to register for Affiliate Summit East 2018 (https://affiliatesummit.com/events/ase18/#registration_hook) and you can also download our Sponsor and Exhibitor brochure (https://affiliatesummit.com/18e-sponsors/?event_id=34890) for more information on these opportunities