After success at Affiliate Summit Europe, we are delighted to be bringing the Happiness Hub workshops to Affiliate Summit East 2019!
What is the Happiness Hub?
At #ASE19, we will have a space dedicated to brainstorming one key factor to get your business that all-important competitive advantage: employee happiness.
The Happiness Hub hosted three workshops at #ASEURO19:
- Developing the mindset, perspective and approach of the modern leader
- Investing in your strengths and talents to maximize your potential and effectiveness
- Mindful communication to enhance connections and networks
Attendees networked with like-minded people and picked up valuable ideas on how to drive positive change in your organisation and increase business performance.
OPEN TO VIP AND NETWORKING PLUS PASS HOLDERS ONLY
Happiness Hub workshops from #ASEURO19
Developing the mindset, perspective and approach of the modern leader
Discover how your perspective as a leader can impact not only everything you do but the overall performance, behaviour and response of those you lead and how best to manage it
• Leverage positivity to boost productivity
• Understand the power of optimism and growth mindset
• Develop habits to encourage lasting change
Investing in your strengths and talents to maximize your potential and effectiveness
Adopting a strengths-based approach enables individuals to leverage their skillset and become the best version of themselves. Learn how to embed these across the business to inspire change and improve performance.
• Identify strengths and how to apply them to enhance your performance
• Align your strengths with your purpose, vision and mission
• Understand how to identify and draw out the strengths in others
Mindful communication to enhance connections and networks
We use positive psychology and mindfulness to improve your communication, focus and ability to use positive questioning to gather information.
• Exploring the use of mindfulness in enhancing communication
• Becoming focused on positive communication
• Adopting positive communication habits