Affiliate revenue was a saving grace for many publishers during the lowest points of the coronavirus crisis, and some saw double or even triple digit year-on-year growth in their affiliate revenues. In 2021, publishers are now starting to lean in and strategize about how to make it even more lucrative as the e-commerce boom continues to grow.
Content & Commerce @ ASW21 will help to drive that momentum, through a dedicated track featuring the biggest mass media publishers in the US, and a new Content & Commerce Zone showcasing the best in content monetization technology.
The content of the track has been built following a roundtable Affiliate Summit hosted earlier this year with 13 of the biggest US publishers including Buzzfeed, Forbes, Conde Nast, Wirecutter, Ziff Davis, USA Today, Vox Media, Digital Trends, The Daily Beast, NBC News Group, U.S News & World Report, Hearst and CNN Digital
Attendees will attend to learn how to:
- Depend less on ads and build a sustainable stream of revenue using content
- Grow their content commerce programs and drive more revenue with shoppable content
- Align compensation with value and receive credit for their role in the funnel
- Build a robust data collection strategy and make the most from this data
- Stay ahead of the latest search changes
We are finalising the full agenda as we speak! To be the first to be notified when it is live, fill in the details below