Affiliate revenue was a saving grace for many publishers during the lowest points of the coronavirus crisis, and some saw DOUBLE or even TRIPLE digit year-on-year growth in their affiliate revenues. And in the aftermath of this success publishers are beginning to lean in and strategize about how to make it even more lucrative as the boom continues.
The Content & Commerce Summit will take place on day 2 and 3 of Affiliate Summit West 2023 and is a brand new home for VPs, SVPs & Head of Commerce, Affiliate, Ecommerce, and Revenue from Mass Media Publishers, and bloggers, who are looking to depend less on ads, monetize editorial content and maximize revenue.
The content of the track has been built following a roundtable Affiliate Summit hosted earlier this year with the biggest US publishers including Buzzfeed, Forbes, Conde Nast, Dotdash Meredith, Gannett, Merriam-Webster, New York Post, The Daily Beast, Red Ventures, U.S. News & World Report, Vox Media, Warner Media, Ziff Media Group and CNN Digital
The Content & Commerce Summit agenda is now live and you can view it here (all you need to do is filter by "Tracks" and select "Content & Commerce). Sessions include:
- From the Brink of Collapse to an Empire Built on Partnerships: How Zillah Byng-Thorne Transformed a Media Giant
- All Things Paid Search: Who’s Investing and Why
- Is Universal Cart the Future of Omni-Channel Retail Commerce?
- What It Takes To Build Thriving Two-Way Partnerships
- Predicting Consumer Shopping Behavior in 2023
- A Publisher x Brand Winning Formula That Can Work For You Too
- From Last Click to Last Touch to Multi-Channel Attribution
- The Tech Giants: How to Remove Dependance Without Impacting SEO