The safety and comfort of our Affiliate Summit family is our TOP PRIORITY, so we’re doing everything we can to welcome you back safely.
Health and safety guidelines have changed A LOT over the past few months. The good news is that starting June 1st, Nevada is increasing capacity limits to 80% and reducing social distancing to three feet. Although we don’t have all the answers right now, we will be updating this page regularly with information about our Health and safety initiatives.
Although this list is subject to change pending those state guidelines, here are some of the safety measures you might see at ASW21:
- Increased deep cleaning
- Limited room capacity where applicable
- Hand sanitizer stations EVERYWHERE
- COVID safe catering
- Masks required depending on state guidelines
- Attendees may be asked - if required by the State to show proof of vaccination or a negative test within 72 hours
- Anyone showing any symptoms or feeling unwell will be directed to our onsite wellness room for professional medical support
If you have any questions, our Customer Success team is always here to help - you can reach out to them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.