Save the date for Affiliate Summit West 2020!
Over the past 2 years Affiliate Summit West has seen some really exciting changes.'
We've made it easier for you to find the right person for your business, with 121 meetings for sponsors, bookable meetings and the launch of vertical meet ups.'
We've realized exhibitions are not just aisles of booths.' Now in our expo you can have fun in the game zone, have a beer on us at Happy Hour, chill out in the VIP lounge, or hear the latest in influencer marketing in Influence.
As we continue to listen to your feedback, we want to continue innovating. Check out some of what's planned for Affiliate Summit West 2020:
We've launched a new process for programming the agenda and we'll be proactively recruiting speakers based on the topics you want to hear about by conducting focus groups and surveys . All speakers will be judged using a score card and:
- Must have actionable takeaways with real data
- Must be presented by someone who is lively and engaging
- Whilst we do like to be inspired, inspirational talks will not score highly
- And strictly no sales pitches
You guys love the amount of leads you get from the legendary Meet Market'. but you also think it's too hot, too noisy and a bit sweaty'
We've come up with ways to make collecting all those leads more enjoyable:
- Water, energy drinks and snacks will be given out at our 'refresh stations'
- Hand fans on entry
- More staff working at the bar
- Complete the marathon of the Meet Market to collect your goody bag including 'I survived the Meet Market' t-shirt and button
COMMUNICATIONS REGARDING YOUR BOOKING
We have recently recruited a new Head of Customer Success whose one and only job is to make sure that you are being communicated with in a timely manner. I promise you:
- New SLAs for all functions at Affiliate Summit
- A 30% increase on staff working within this team to ensure you get the attention you deserve
- Chat bots and new FAQs on the website so you can find easy answers
- Sponsor, exhibitor and speaker portal to be launched on the website
QUALITY OF ATTENDANCE
I want to ensure that you meet the right people so as part of your post sales care, we will be asking you for wish lists and we'll do the rest.'
We are also heavily investing internally on marketing and advertising to ensure we are reaching those who we don't know ' and also who you may not know as they are not active within affiliate marketing currently.
How does that sound? I would be really keen to hear your thoughts on all these initiatives and if I have missed any (hopefully not) please let me know by emailing me on email@example.com