CLEAR Health Pass FAQs
What are ASW21’s entry requirements?
All attendees need to be fully vaccinated (US & International permitted) or have had a negative test result within 72 hours of arrival (PCR or rapid test permitted). Please note you can only link your negative test 24 hours before arrival.
Ten days before the show, you will be able to access our CLEAR HEALTH PASS app to upload your US vaccination card or link your negative test results with a US provider. This must be completed before arriving onsite in order to collect your badge and wristband. You’ll be required to wear your badge and wristband at times, failure to do so will result in going through this process again.
Please note your negative test results can only be linked 24 hours before your arrival time.
Please note only US vaccination cards and US negative tests can be verified on the CLEAR app, international vaccination cards and negative tests will require onsite approval.
How do I use CLEAR?
You will have access to our CLEAR HEALTH PASS ten days before the show. The link and code will be emailed to you as soon as it’s available.
All attendees are required to download the CLEAR HEALTH PASS and upload either a US vaccination card and/or link your US negative test results to your health care provider. Vaccination cards can be uploaded ten days before ASW21 but negative test result need to be within 24 hours of arrival at ASW21.
Once verified by CLEAR, you will be given an APPROVED health pass which you'll need to show us at the CLEAR Health Pass collection, which will take place before badge collection.
International vaccination cards or international negative test results are not accepted by CLEAR, our team will verify your status in person at ASW21.
Are there step-by-step instructions for using the CLEAR Health Pass?
Yes, please find the instructions below (PLUS: If you run into any trouble on the app, please contact them by dialing (001) 855 253 2763 for the fastest member care responses.)
1. Download the CLEAR Health Pass:
To download on iPhone? Click here to download the CLEAR Health Pass App!
To download on Android? Click here to download the CLEAR Health Pass App!
2. Click “Your Pass”
3. Click “Have a code” and enter the code: EFATTENDEE28
4. Begin enrollment (or verify your account if you're an existing member)
5. Fill in your details, add identity documents, and upload a picture to verify your identity (if you're an existing member you simply need to confirm your email address)
6. Select your screening options. Follow either option A or B:
A) Upload a US vaccination card. You must be fully vaccinated for at least 2 weeks before you arrive at ASW21. Vaccination cards can be uploaded anytime before ASW21, but we recommend sooner rather than later
How to upload your US vaccination card:
Add COVID Vaccine
Choose how you want to add your vaccination record
Scan your CDC card or link with your health provider
You will receive an approved health pass immediately, this will expire in 24 hours but when you arrive onsite, you can simply refresh it within seconds
B) OR link your US negative test results to your health care provider. Your test results must be received within 72 hours of arriving at ASW21. AND your test results must be added within 24 hours of arrival at ASW21 (remember your pass will time out after 24 hours)
How to link your US negative test results:
Tap “Get tested 72 hours before entry”
Select “Connect Provider”
Select from the list or choose “See More Providers”
ONLY ADD YOUR NEGATIVE TEST RESULTS WITHIN 24 HOURS BEFORE YOU ARRIVE - OR IT WILL EXPIRE
7. The approval process takes up to 30 minutes, Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm (EST). Outside of these hours, the approval process will still take place but it may take significantly longer
8. Once verified by CLEAR, you will be given an APPROVED CLEAR Health Pass which includes your; name, photo, unique QR code, and the passes expiration time
9. You'll then simply have to show it to us at the CLEAR Health Pass collection, where you will receive a wristband (so you only need to go through the process once, unless you lose your wristband). The CLEAR Health Pass collection will take place right before badge collection
10. Enjoy ASW21 and build LOADS of partnerships safely!
REMEMBER: If you run into any trouble on the app, please contact them by dialing (001) 855 253 2763 for the fastest member care responses.
When can I upload my vaccination card?
The code will be available ten days before ASW21 opens, and we will email you the link, event code, and full instructions as soon as it’s ready. You can upload your US vaccination card as soon as you get the link.
We highly recommend uploading your vaccination card before arriving onsite to avoid any delays at badge collection.
When can I upload my negative test?
Your US negative test can be linked up to 24 hours before ASW21 begins. If your test is international, please bring it to ASW21 and our team will validate it onsite.
Remember, your results must be received within 24 hours of your arrival on day one at ASW21.
To upload your negative test, the CLEAR app will connect directly with your lab to get your results. Make sure you check the connected LABS on the app before getting a negative test.
Please note, you can't just upload a photo of a negative test.